Top Ten Most Sticky Situations in MLB History
Mitchum is running a "Love Thy Pits" campaign for their new Advanced Control stick/solid antiperspirant and deodorant, which will help you keep your cool during any hot mess you find yourself in, with 48 hours of protection for both men and women. Hey, if you smell good, you feel good, right?
In fact, it would be pretty embarrassing to find your deodorant isn't working properly: hence the "sticky situation" title. This got us to thinking about the ten most embarrassing moments in the history of baseball. One thing just sort of leads to another with us... there's no real train of thought most of the time.
After enjoying this top ten list, we invite you to share your most embarrassing moment in the comments section. The commenter with the most humiliating, hilarious, and humbling sticky situation will be awarded two tickets to an MLB game of their choice, courtesy of Mitchum. The winner will be announced via Facebook this Friday, August 5, 2011, .
10. Joe Buck and Tim McCarver using their mouths to speak words.
9. Tommy John making three errors on the same play against the Brewers.
8. Milton Bradley forgetting how many outs are in an inning, tossing the ball into the stands against the Minnesota Twins on the second out and allowing a run to score.
7. Jose Canseco allowing a home run off of his empty head.
6. Sammy Sosa cracking his bat wide open on a grounder, only for the umpires to find cork inside of it. Cheater.
5. Nyjer Morgan, who failed to catch a fly ball, threw a total fit while Adam Jones enjoyed an inside-the-park-home-run.
4. Steve Lyons drops his pants at first base.
3. Manny Being Manny.
2. Robin Ventura charging the mound and getting his ass kicked by Nolan Ryan.
1. Bill Buckner. Need we say more?
Okay, spill the beans people. Tell us your most embarrassing moment and see if we think it's worth a pair of MLB tickets!
Tags: Top Ten,